Cable Television Restorations

Late Tuesday evening we experienced a fire on our satellite dish due to a heating element malfunction. BTES employees and the Bristol Tennessee Fire Department responded quickly and ensured that minimal damage occurred, however, some equipment was damaged in such a way that caused a service interruption of some cable channels. Our BTES team worked around the clock to find an interim solution working with partners including Bristol Virginia Utilities, Antennae Technology Communications, Inc. and Alcatel Lucent. We continue to work on a plan for a permanent resolution. As always, we strive to provide the best services for our customers and we are working quickly to resolve these issues. We appreciate the patience and understanding of our customers during this time.