Energy efficient homes save you money and make your home more comfortable.
BTES has a program to help you improve the energy efficiency of your existing home.
Our Energy Savings Loan Program provides easy terms so you can improve your home without breaking the bank.
Call Engineering Secretary Vickie Ballard at 423-793-5513 to begin loan approval process.
Call eScore approved contractors for free estimates.
Choose installers to do the work.
Call Engineering Secretary Vickie Ballard for final BTES loan approval.
After installation - BTES will inspect the installation before the installer is paid.
After approval, payments can be added to electric bill.
After approval, eScore rebates are paid to customer for eligible improvements.
The following items are eligible for financing* through this program:
1. Inspected electric heat pump
2. Attic insulation (R19 minimum) and ventilation
3. Floor insulation (R19 minimum) and ventilation
4. Insulated replacement windows
5. Insulated exterior doors
6. Insulated garage doors (automatic garage door openers can be included)
7. Electrical service upgrades
8. Storm doors
(*Must qualify under BTES/TVA financing plan)
Loan terms are:
1. Borrow up to $10,000
2. Up to a 10-year term
3. Payments are added to your electric bill
4. Must qualify under BTES financing plan
5. BTES customers only
For more information, call 423-793-5547 or click here to email us .