Application for Residential Service

To sign up for BTES electric service, fill out the application below, visit our offices at 2470 Volunteer Parkway or call to have an application faxed to you. A connection charge and deposit (if applicable) are required at time of application. 

new-construction-rules-btn.gifBefore you begin, you will need...

checkbox.gif1. Two forms of identification, one being a photo ID (to be faxed or attached)

checkbox.gif2. Proof of occupancy/ownership