TV Caller ID for IPTV Set Top Boxes
If you have phone service and IPTV in a package bundled with BTES Internet, you already have the ability to see who's calling by using the on screen Caller ID feature. This feature is enabled by default, but can be disabled from your set top box menu. If you are not part of a package, you can still add this feature to your IPTV and BTES phone service.
Enable/Disable TV Caller ID
- Press "Menu" on the remote
- Scroll to the right using the "Right Arrow" button and highlight "Applications"
- Scroll down using the "Down Arrow" button and highlight "CallerID"
- Press "OK" to select
- Scroll to the left using the "Left Arrow" button and highlight "Options"
- Press "OK"
- Scroll down and highlight "Active Numbers"
- To Enable/Disable this feature, simply press "OK" on the remote. If the box is checked, then the feature is enabled. If the box is unchecked, then Caller ID will not appear on the TV screen.
- Highlight the "Done" button and press "OK" on the remote
- To return to live TV, press te "Exit to TV" button on the remote control